Bella Vista 46×20
We currently have a prestige Bella Vista 46×20 for sale.
Bella Vista translates to ‘Beautiful View’ and that is exactly what this home can offer. This residential home is like no other, the exterior is fully clad with an external siding that gives a stylish contemporary exterior. The itself lodge overlooks an open field.
The Bella vista comes with impressive list of features such as the vertical thermowood brise-soleil partition separating the open plan living space and a slate grey panel feature wall in the lounge area which is complemented by a full width media unit in walnut and dark grey gloss units.
The lodge has 2 double bedrooms – the master suite has a fabulous en-suite and a large amount of built in wardrobe space.
The second bedroom has its own walk in wardrobe and both bedrooms have separate access to the rear decking which is a lovely size with lots of room to relax in the sunshine.
There is also a study with a built-in desk, an open plan living and kitchen area which is bright and airy with lots of windows.
The lodge is fully furnished and almost – apart from a few finishing touches)- ready to move in to.
- 2 double beds,
- a large two-seater sofa
- Matching arm chairs
- Dining table and 4 chairs
- separate central cooking area with extractor fan.
The Bella Vista is available with a 50-year lease for £250,000 (not including annual service charge).
This cost includes parking and ground maintenance as standard. Further extended lease terms are available on application.
Additional costs include but are not limited to Council tax – directly invoiced and paid to West Oxfordshire District Council – an annual Lease charge, metered Water and Electric charges. Invoices for these are generally issued on an annual basis for the lodge rent and quarterly for Electric and water and are payable to the park.
We also have 2 swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and a newly refurbished gym which you will have access to.
For more information, enquire with us or view the full specification.
In addition to this lodge, we have availability for 10 new luxury lodges on the park, becoming ready over the summer (2019) months.
This will give you the opportunity to choose your own lodge from our suggested choices of Lodge makers.
We would site your choice of lodge for you and take care of any preparation work so that you can just move in. These lodges would come with their own parking spaces and beautiful views of the park and surrounding area.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
Tenants obligations under the Ground Lease include but are not restricted to the following requirements:
- To pay the annual ground rent and the insurance rent
- To pay any rates or similar charges payable in respect of your home
- To pay for water, electricity, gas and other services used at the home
- To keep the home in its original position on the pitch
- To keep the home in good condition, and to keep the demised area in a clean and tidy condition
- To decorate the exterior of the home every three years
- Not to make any alterations to the exterior or to the interior of the home (to the extent that interior works may affect the structure or stability of the home) without our consent
- Not to place or erect any structures (which would include sheds, fences or boundary structures) or plant any trees, plants or other items on the land
- To repair or reinstate the home if it is damaged or destroyed
- To comply with the reasonable requirements of our insurers, and not to do anything which may void our insurance cover
- To allow us to inspect the home and demised area on giving reasonable notice
- Not to connect any services to the home other than those which we have supplied
- Not to erect any aerial, dish or similar structure
- To notify us of any communications you may receive from the Council or anyone else which affects the running of the Park
- Not to sell the home or assign the lease, except as provided for in the lease
- Not to allow anyone other than the named tenant and his/her spouse to occupy the home
- To comply with the Park rules
- To pay any costs incurred in relation to the preparation and service of a notice under s.146 of the Law of Property Act 1925
Residential Park Rules
The following rules apply throughout our residential park:
- Not to bring any weapons or explosives onto the Park
- Not to bring or keep any animals on to the Park except with our prior written approval (which may subsequently be revoked). No more than one dog or one cat per home is permitted, and dogs must be kept on a lead while on the Park
- No washing may be hung out except in any drying area which we may provide
- You and your guests must not do anything to cause a nuisance, and no musical instruments may be played between 10:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m.
- You must observe the Park speed limit of 5 mph
- Not to cut down or damage any trees, shrubs or plants on the Park
- Not to allow your home to be used for any illegal or immoral purpose or do anything which may breach the conditions of the site licence or any other rules or regulations
- Not to erect any notice board or signs
- Not to have any noxious or inflammable substances or materials in or around the home
- Not to park anywhere other than in an approved parking space.