The Local Area
Oxfordshire has much rich history and culture to offer and explore – from the ancient University of Oxford to the rolling hills of the Cotswolds + more.
Pubs + eating:
Open for food and drinks;
- The Black Horse – village pub easily within walking distance who now offer an exclusive takeaway service for our site.
- The Maybush – local pub just a short drive away (1 mile) or scenic walk (2 Miles). Currently being refurbished @ April ’19
- The Oxford Downs Cricket Club – a short walk along Abingdon Road.
- The Codfather – Fish and Chips – take away van on site Thursdays – 4.00p.m. till late
- Pats Baps from Easter 2019 – offering a variety of takeaway food.
Places to visit:
- Highclere Castle – setting of ITV hit series Downton Abbey
- Blenheim Palace – birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill
- Crocodiles of the World – more than 60 crocodiles
- Cotswold Wild Life Park – take a day out and visit the animals
- Millets Farm centre – well worth a visit
- Bourton on the Water – visit the Venice of the Cotswold’s
- Museums of Oxford – part of the old university town
- Cotswold’s towns and villages – travel about and see the local countryside
- Sightseeing around Oxford – plan to see the area
Other Places of Interest:
- Puddleducks – swimming lessons given at Lincoln Farm Park
- Oxford Swimming Academy – swimming lessons given at Lincoln Farm Park
- Best of British – A group of privately owned prestigious touring & holiday parks. Download Brochure
- Oxford City – Finding your way around
- Teddy bears of Witney – A unique shop in our local town of Witney
- Witney Blanket Hall – Witney blanket history from Red Indian trading to the present day.