Oxfordshire has much rich history and culture to offer and explore – from the ancient University of Oxford to the rolling hills of the Cotswolds + more.
Pubs + eating:
Open for food and drinks;
- The Black Horse – village pub easily within walking distance who now offer an exclusive takeaway service for our site.
- The Maybush – local pub just a short drive away (1 mile) or scenic walk (2 Miles). Currently being refurbished @ April ’19
- The Oxford Downs Cricket Club – a short walk along Abingdon Road.
- Village Fish and Chips – visit us every Friday at 5pm
Places to visit:
Other Places of Interest:
- Puddleducks – swimming lessons given at Lincoln Farm Park
- Oxford Swimming Academy – swimming lessons given at Lincoln Farm Park
- Best of British – A group of privately owned prestigious touring & holiday parks. Download Brochure
- Oxford City – Finding your way around
- Teddy bears of Witney – A unique shop in our local town of Witney
- Witney Blanket Hall – Witney blanket history from Red Indian trading to the present day.
More about the Cotswolds:
The picture-perfect Cotswolds region of South West England, with its rolling green hills, medieval villages, and pastoral countryside, is best discovered on foot and 10Adventures Cotswold Walking guides featuring over 80 of the best walks here is all you need to get started.
With so many beautiful areas to explore in The Cotswolds, it can be tricky to know exactly where to start. From multi-day long-distance walking trails like the Cotswold Way to short 1-2 hour strolls through sprawling meadows carpeted in wildflowers, The Cotswolds has it all. Use 10Adventures Cotswolds Walking guides to explore the best walks in the Cotswolds, taking in the rolling hills, charming villages and breathtaking pastoral landscapes of South West England.
(to read more, please visit: https://www.10adventures.com/hikes/cotswolds/)